Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Newborn Niece!!!

Okay, I created this blog with great ideas in mind, but apparently couldn't follow through with it. So, I haven't wrote anything about stop signs in my life not because there aren't any lately, but because I got too many that I got distracted from time to time. Well, this time, it's a little bit different.

A news came to us two days ago and it was big enough to make me stop and simply amazed for these last 2 days. It's a big stop sign, but a very beautiful one. Yes, my brother and his wife just gave a birth to a beautiful baby girl.

She is a tiny infant, yet, my whole family seems to evolve around her. Seeing her is just simply breathtaking. Vulnerable and powerless as she is, she forces us to see the world from a different point of view - a world of hope and joy.

2 comments:

ogautama said...

Yeah! Totally... I am so homesick now.. Wanna see her face to face....

Do you think Mum and Dad would consider bringing her here next year? ^_^

Yuliana Gautama, B.A, M.Ed said...

That would be lovely, but I doubt it.. away from her mom and dad at the age of 6 months? She would still need her mom....
Let's go home and visit them next year!! I'm thinking at the end of the year... ^_^