Monday, December 14, 2009

Trial and Error

These last two weeks, my creative brain has been challenged. When I left Vancouver I had a big goal in mind and plans on how to use my 4 months 'sabbatical' period. Sadly, not much has been accomplished during this time and my 4 months period is almost up.

So, today, I start reconnecting with my creativity side and decided to paint (using photoshop of course). While it's not the greatest picture, I am quite proud of it - considering it's my first try. And yes, i got some pointers from internet (although the guy made it sound sooo easy >_<). So, here it is. If you have any suggestion or input regarding how to learn to draw, please let me know. Thank you!


4 comments:

closari said...

nice canvas painting with shadow and reflection, I couldn't draw like that :(

Yuliana Gautama, B.A, M.Ed said...

Thank you ^_^. Hearing it from you is a big compliment since you are the artist in the company. ^_^

Unknown said...

nice painting..

Yuliana Gautama, B.A, M.Ed said...

Thank you ^_^.
Btw, wordy smurf itu koko kan? hehehe.. just to make sure. I like the name, btw... wordy smurf.. it fits you.. hahaha